UPDATE: We have shortened our office hours to 9:00am to 1:00pm but that our doctors are available from 9:00am to 5:00pm and after hours for emergencies. There may be telehealth options available as well.
We have always made cleaning and disinfecting a top priority at our practice. With the onset of the Coronavirus, we are going above our normal cleaning protocols and procedures to provide the best environment we possibly can. We have gone to the extent of removing magazines and the candy offered at the front desk. You might want to bring your own reading and candy for any upcoming visits.
We would request your assistance by the following:
- If you or your family member are exhibiting any cold and/or flu-like symptoms (i.e., fever, chills, vomiting/diarrhea, excessive coughing/sneezing, shortness of breath, etc) please call our office to reschedule your appointment and contact your primary care doctor.
- When you come into the office, please come accompanied with as few people as possible. We love seeing whole families, but in the current situation, for the health and safety of our patients and community at large, we request that only one person accompany the patient.
- Lastly, you can help prevent the spread of germs!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- COVER YOUR COUGH OR SNEEZE with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and/or surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get the proper medical care
- WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water for AT LEAST 20 SECONDS
Thank you for your understanding. We are thankful for the opportunity we have to meet your eye care needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
- Coronavirus Update
- CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
- Happy Holidays
- CMEA welcomes Dr. Kenny Chen to the practice
- CMEA was a 2019 Frederick News-Post Best of the Best Finalist
- Dr. Gross was named again in the 2019 Washingtonian Magazine's Top Doctor Issue
- Laser vs Traditional Cataract Surgery in Rockville and Frederick, Maryland
- Congratulations to Kate on passing her COA (certified ophthalmic assistant) exam!
- "Best-of-the-Best" 2018 Finalist